Wilbraham Apartments, Chelsea, London SW1
About this property
These luxuries serviced apartments have a contemporary design with high-quality interiors. Sloane Street, the epitome of style; runs from the prestigious store Harvey Nichols in Knightsbridge, past the boutiques of the most famous names in the fashion industry, down to Sloane Square. On Kings Road, there is a great selection of shops, pubs, restaurants & cafes and Peter Jones, one of London’s most popular department stores. Hyde Park, Victoria & Albert Museum, The Science Museum, and Harrods are all within walking distance.
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Check-in after: 5pm
- Check-out before: 10am
- Nearest tube station: Sloane Square
|Type of apartment||Sleeps max.||£ Rates from per night|
|1 bedroom open plan||2 guests||250|
|Superior 1 bedroom||2 guests||285|
|Luxury 1 bedroom||2 guests||315|
|2 bedroom||4 guests||on request|
Note: the rates are "From" subject to season and length of stay, excluding 20% VAT (tax) for the first 28 nights and 4% thereafter. Please contact us for a quote
Terms & Conditions
Payments: debit card or credit card details are required to make a reservation. VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club & American Express are accepted. Any card used to place a reservation must belong to you or be used by you with the consent of the owner and there must be sufficient funds or credit available to cover the cost of the reservation. The provider reserves the right to obtain validation of any credit or debit card details or verification of the authenticity and ownership before accepting any reservation
Cancellation Policy: you will be entitled to cancel your reservation prior to the arrival dates subject to the following notification and cancellation charges:
1-7 nights’ stays – 48 hours or more notice prior to arrival – monies refunded in full. Notice made less than 48 hours prior to arrival – no refund for the full duration of the reservation term.
7-90 days – 21 days or more prior to arrival – monies fully refunded. Notice made less than 21 days prior to arrival – 100% of the total amount due to up to 3 weeks rent.
General booking terms: If you wish to check out prior to your booked departure date you must notify us. It is up to the sole discretion of the provider to treat the early departure as a cancellation. in the event the provider is unable to provide you with the accommodation detailed in your reservation confirmation, they will endeavor to offer alternative accommodation of similar standards at no additional charge. Due to circumstances outside their control or errors in the information, there may be occasions where reservations need to be changed or canceled. The reserve the right to change or cancel a reservation and will promptly notify you of any change or cancellation. They will endeavor to offer you alternative accommodation of a similar standard at no additional charge or will provide you with a full refund.
Use of the accommodation: you agree to use the accommodation for private residential use only and in a reasonable manner. In particular, you agree not to:
1. allow the accommodation to be occupied by more than the number of persons confirmed at the time of booking or as otherwise agreed
2. cause any damage or deterioration to the accommodation or its fixtures, fittings, appliances, furniture and other contents provided by us or its decoration except through reasonable wear and tear
3. operate any form of business from the accommodation or use it for any illegal or immoral purpose
4. do anything illegal at the accommodation or the building
5. do anything which may be or become a nuisance or annoyance to the provider or the other occupiers of the building or neighboring properties, which shall include (without limitation) not causing any noise at a level which causes a disturbance to other persons in the building or neighboring properties
6. you must comply with all written notices, instructions and house rules contained in the handbook located in the accommodation or otherwise displayed there