The 1 and 2-bedroom luxury apartments are in a quiet “pedestrian-only” street, just 1 minute from Oxford Street. They have their own private entrance and are beautifully decorated. Marylebone is a popular area because it’s in the heart of London, but still has a “village feel”. There is a wealth of cafes, pubs, specialist food shops and restaurants on your doorstep. The bedrooms have air conditioning and guests have access to gym nearby. The famous Selfridges and John Lewis department stores are just around the corner!
- Minimum stay: 1 week
- Price from: £200 per night
- Check-in after: 2pm
- Check-out before: 12 Noon
- Nearest tube station: Bond Street
- Rates valid until: 31 December 2017
- 23 apartments
- 2 Lifts
- Reception: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
- 5-days maid service
- Daily towel change
- Weekly linen change
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Hair dryer
- Air-conditioning in bedrooms
- Iron & Iron board
- Personal safe
- DVD player
- Hi-Fi with docking station
- Sattelite TV with Freeview channels
- Internet (Wi-Fi) – free
- Direct dial telephone lines
- Cordless telephone
- Voice mail
- Double glazed windows
Complimentary grocery delivery service
Chargeable services: same day laundry & dry cleaning, baby sitting and child-minding, car hire and airport transfer
|Type of apartment||Sleeps max.||From £ per night|
|1-bedroom/type C||2 guests||200|
|1-bedroom/type B||2 guests||220|
|1-bedroom/type A||2 guests||240|
|2-bedroom/type C||4 guests||360|
|2-bedroom/type B||4 guests||380|
|2-bedroom/type A||4 guests||400|
Note: the rates are exclusive of 20% VAT (tax) for the first 28 nights and 4% thereafter
Click on images to see larger versions
Confirmation of booking: A booking may only be regarded as confirmed once the provider has receipt of the signed terms and conditions and/or credit card authorisation form and the guest has been issued a reservation form
Charges and Payments
1. Authorised credit facilities must be arranged with the provider prior to arrival.
2. All charges must be paid by the due date. If payments are not paid promptly the reservation will be deemed to be cancelled.
3. Please note that upon arrival, where payment has been made by credit card, apartment keys will only be issued on presentation of that card and verification made of its authenticity by completing and signing an appropriate credit card slip.
4. All reservations must be prepaid 14 days prior to arrival, unless previous credit facilities have been agreed.
5. Occupants are responsible for paying all their extras, including telephone, and the costs of repairs and replacement. Maid service, with a daily towel change, is included in the rental from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) together with a weekly linen change; extra linen changes are available on request at the cost of laundering the linen.
Any apartment nights cancelled within the period of 14 days prior to arrival will be charged at 100% of the contracted rate. Any apartment nights cancelled after arrival will be charged at 100% of the contracted rate. Refunds will only be given for the nights we are able to re-let the apartment. Guest acknowledges that the cancellation terms set out above represent a reasonable pre-estimate of the damages likely to be suffered by the provider in the event of cancellation or reduction and that they are not intended to operate as a penalty.
Early Check ins and Late Departures:
Apartments are available from 2pm on the day of arrival. Should you be arriving before this time and wish to guarantee access to your apartment, it may be necessary to pre-book the apartment from the night before, at the contracted rate. Similarly, should you wish to keep your apartment after 11am on the date of your departure, it may be necessary to book the apartment for that day.
Early check in and/or late departure may be available without cost, following liaison with the provider’s Manager and availability allowing. Please note this cannot be guaranteed and such decisions are at the discretion of the Manager.
Loss or Damage:
The provider will not be liable to the guest or any person claiming through the guest for any loss and or damage to personal items in the apartments or building. The guest also agrees to be responsible for any damage caused to the premises, fixtures and fittings during their stay