Print Print

Charring Cross Road Apartments, Covent Garden, London WC2

The studios and 1 bedroom apartments in Covent Garden have modern design, wooden floors and a fully equipped kitchen with washer/dryer and dishwasher. They offer a comfortable “home” for both short and long stays. The area has a wealth of pubs, clubs, restaurants, bars, shops and even street entertainers. The Royal Opera House, Chinatown, the National Gallery in Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly Circus are within a short walk. The world famous Oxford Street and Regents Street for shopping are also nearby

  • Minimum stay: 2 nights
  • Price from: £121 per night
  • Check-in after: 4pm
  • Check-out before: 11am
  • Nearest tube station: Leicester Square
  • Rates valid until: 31 December 2019

Features

  • 9 serviced apartments
  • No lift
  • Check-in by access codes
  • 24-hour emergency number
  • Welcome basket
  • Fully equipped kitchen
  • Microwave
  • Washer/dryer & dishwasher
  • Cooker & fridge
  • Weekly cleaning
  • Twice weekly linen/towel change
  • Hair dryer
  • Heated towel rail
  • Toiletries on arrival
  • Iron & iron board
  • Flat screen TV
  • Freeview channels
  • CD & DVD player
  • Ipod docking station
  • Dining table & chairs
  • Direct dial telephone
  • Wi-Fi Internet – free

Rates

Type of apartment Sleeps max. From £ per night
Studio, 1 bathroom 2 guests 121
Executive studio, 1 bathroom 2 guests 127
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom 2 guests 142
Sueprior 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom 2 guests 147

The rates are exclusive of 20% VAT (tax) for the first 28 nights and 4% thereafter. They vary depending on season and length of stay. Please contact us for a quote. A baby cot (no high chairs available) can be provided on request for £5 per night, additional cleaning £50 per clean and an extra bed for £20 per night

Photos

Click on images to see larger versions

studio

studio

studio

studio

studio

studio

studio

studio

1-bedroom apartment

1-bedroom apartment

1-bedroom apartment

1-bedroom apartment

1-bedroom apartment

1-bedroom apartment

1-bedroom apartment

1-bedroom apartment

1-bedroom apartment

1-bedroom apartment

1-bedroom apartment

1-bedroom apartment

1-bedroom apartment

1-bedroom apartment

1-bedroom apartment

1-bedroom apartment

Booking terms

Payment: Credit or debit card details are required to secure an apartment. 20% rent is non-refundable in event of cancellation. The remaining 80% is due 14 days prior to arrival. For bookings created within 14 days of the intended date of arrival, then full payment is required at time of booking. Co/qa

Cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex and Maestro

Cancellation Policy: within 2 weeks of arrival the full rent will be charged. Cancellation prior to 2 weeks the full rent will be refunded, less 20% deposit to cover administration and re-letting costs.

Security deposit: the provider may charge a £200 deposit to cover for extras and breakage and/or damages caused in the apartment. This will be held against your debit or credit card and kept for up to 14 days after your departure. However, visitors should be aware that they are responsible for all damages and NOT limited to the £200 deposit

Please note: Parties or any type of anti-social behavior is strictly prohibited

Extension of stay: is subject to availability


Powered By WordPress Tabs And SlidesBusby SEO Test


LoadingAdd to favourites

^ back to top